”SOCIAL TRANSFORMATIONS IN CONTEMPORARY SOCIETY“
Proceedings of an annual international conference for young researchers
ISSN 2345-0126 (online)
Editorial board of the journal coincide with scientific committee of the conference. All articles are peer reviewed (blind reviewing).
Goal of the journal: To create an environment for young researchers to present their results and to improve their skills in research execution.
Scope of the journal: Social transformations happen all over the world in various forms and affect our social, legal, technological and political environment. We invite young researchers to look critically at those changes and share the results they have obtained.
The journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access. This definition does not deny necessity to use appropriate citation in using information from articles in open access journal.
- BUSINESS DISPUTE MEDIATION AGREEMENTS Eglė Atutienė
- HIGHER EDUCATION SERVICE: CONCEPTION AND PROPERTIES Nadežda Kučaidze
- BLACKLISTING DUE TO POOR PAST PERFORMANCE IN LITHUANIAN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT Dainius Kenstavičius
- SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION OF PAKISTAN UNDER THE CONSTITUTION OF 1973 Sohaib Mukhtar
- FAILURE TO MEET THE DEMAND AS INFRINGEMENT OF ARTICLES 106(1) AND 102 TFEU: THE PROBLEM OF CAUSAL LINK Karolis Kačerauskas
- FAILURE TO MEET THE DEMAND AS INFRINGEMENT OF ARTICLES 106(1) AND 102 TFEU: THE NOTION OF FAILURE TO THE MEET THE DEMAND Karolis Kačerauskas
- CRIMINAL LIABILITY FOR INFRINGEMENTS OF WELL-KNOWN TRADEMARKS RIGHTS: THE DEMAND AND POSSIBILITIES Sofia Khatsernova
- APPLICATION OF SOFT LAW INSTRUMENTS IN INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC LAW: INSIGHTS ON LITHUANIAN PRACTICE ON THE LEGAL REGULATION OF CUSTOMS DUTIES Gediminas Valantiejus
- THE EUROPEAN INVESTIGATION ORDER: ACHIEVEMENTS AND CHALLENGES Sonata Navickaitė
- IDENTITIFICATION OF THE SCOPE OF EXPECTED CHANGES IN NATIONAL STRATEGY DOCUMENTS: CASE STUDY OF LITHUANIA INNOVATION STRATEGY 2010-2020 Agnius Karčiauskas
- SOCIAL ENTERPRISES: DOES THE LEGAL FORM MATTER? Tomas Lavišius
- TOWARDS CIRCULAR ECONOMY: ANALYSIS OF INDICATORS IN THE CONTEXT OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT Daiva Banaitė
- THE IMPORTANCE OF RESPONSIBLE PRODUCTION AND CONSUMPTION TO OVERCOME THE PLASTIC PARADOX Dalia Karlaitė