”SOCIAL TRANSFORMATIONS IN CONTEMPORARY SOCIETY“
Proceedings of an annual international conference for young researchers
ISSN 2345-0126 (online)
Editorial board of the journal coincide with scientific committee of the conference. All articles are peer reviewed (blind reviewing).
Goal of the journal: To create an environment for young researchers to present their results and to improve their skills in research execution.
Scope of the journal: Social transformations happen all over the world in various forms and affect our social, legal, technological and political environment. We invite young researchers to look critically at those changes and share the results they have obtained.
The journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access. This definition does not deny necessity to use appropriate citation in using information from articles in open access journal.
Social Transformations in Contemporary Society 2018 (6)
- SOME ASPECTS OF SOCIAL INNOVATION AND LEGAL STATUS OF SOCIAL ENTERPRISE Tomas Lavišius
- HEALTH AS A COMPONENT OF HUMAN CAPITAL Rasa Railaitė
- THE COMPLIANCE OF LITHUANIAN VOCATIONAL AND HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEMS WITH THE NEEDS OF UNIFORMED (STATUTORY AND MILITARY) SERVICE Svajūnė Ungurytė-Ragauskienė
- CYBERATTACKS AS “ARMED ATTACKS” ON THE OBJECTS OF CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE IN LIGHT ARTICLE 5 OF NATO TREATY Sergii Karasov
- HUMAN-CENTRIC INNOVATION ECOSYSTEMS THEORIES Keisha LaRaine Ingram
- USERS ELECTRONIC DATA PROTECTION FEATURES Aurimas Šidlauskas
- SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION OF PAKISTAN UNDER THE SPEECH OF MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH ON 11TH AUGUST 1947 Sohaib Mukhtar
- INCLUSIVE EDUCATION MANAGEMENT Gita Lasytė
- EXPRESSION OF ENGAGEMENT IN GAMIFIED STUDY SUBJECT Marius Kalinauskas
- IMPLEMENTATION OF HYBRID (INTEGRATED) METHODS FOR PLANNING PROCESS OPTIMIZATION Gedas Baranauskas