”SOCIAL TRANSFORMATIONS IN CONTEMPORARY SOCIETY“
Proceedings of an annual international conference for young researchers
ISSN 2345-0126 (online)
Editorial board of the journal coincide with scientific committee of the conference. All articles are peer reviewed (blind reviewing).
Goal of the journal: To create an environment for young researchers to present their results and to improve their skills in research execution.
Scope of the journal: Social transformations happen all over the world in various forms and affect our social, legal, technological and political environment. We invite young researchers to look critically at those changes and share the results they have obtained.
The journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access. This definition does not deny necessity to use appropriate citation in using information from articles in open access journal.
- INTERNATIONAL LEGAL DIMENSION IN REGULATION OF FOREIGN TRADE IN THE REPUBLIC OF LITHUANIA AND ITS TRANSFORMATIONS: COMPARATIVE AND HISTORICAL ASPECTS Gediminas Valantiejus
- CRITICALLY ILL MIGRANTS, ASYLUM SEEKERS AND THE DOUBLE STANDARD OF APPLICATION OF THE PRINCIPLE OF NON-REFOULEMENT Giulia Ciliberto
- THE LITHUANIAN CASE-LAW AFTER THE JUDGMENTS OF THE EUROPEAN COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS ON THE CASES OF DELFI AS V. ESTONIA AND MAGYAR TARTALOMSZOLGÁLTATÓK EGYESÜLETE & INDEX.HU ZRT V. HUNGARY Jūratė Šidlauskienė
- SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION OF PAKISTAN UNDER THE OBJECTIVES RESOLUTION Sohaib Mukhtar
- CYBERCRIME MEANING AND IMPORTANCE IN THE LEGISLATION OF THE BALTIC STATES COUNTRIES Elina Radionova-Girsa
- THE COMPETENCE-COMPETENCE PRINCIPLE IN COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION: A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS Jurgita Petkutė-Gurienė
- WAGE DEVELOPMENTS AND PRICE CHANGES IN LITHUANIA. IS IT POSSIBLE TO IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE? Dalia Karlaitė