Is the world really changing as fast as we think? Or is it event changing at all? Social transformation is a delicate topic for researchers. This year we invite You to look at processes which cause social transformations (or prove the static of societal tradition) in Your country and share it with us.
Our conference is not only about sharing research results, but about improving your skills as a researcher. Due to this, at the end of each day, there will be a workshop for research skill development. Workshops will be held by respective researchers.
Master degree students, Masters, Doctoral degree students and Doctors (not later than 3 years after defense) are invited to participate.
- Presenter with an article (in person, distant presentation, poster)
- Presenter without an article (in person, distant presentation, poster)
Articles will be published in peer-reviewed proceedings with ISSN.
Best articles might be suggested to periodical research journals (journals’ editorial boards will organize extra peer-reviewing):
- Social Technologies more
- Contemporary Research on Management and Administration more
- Social Science Studies more
- Public Policy and Administration more
- Intellectual Economics more
- Business systems and economics more
- Health policy and management more
Any questions? Contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org